Get Ready for Clubbing in Miami
Planning to listen to the best music of today and dance your night away while in Miami? If yes, include clubbing as part of your activities in Miami. But before you get too excited and pack all your party dresses, make sure that you are aware of some of the dos and don'ts when it comes to clubbing in the city. Just like any hip cities in the United States, sometimes it takes luck and good personality to pass by the velvet rope. since clubs and bars are sustained by star value and famous people lining up to enter the clubs, bouncers in charge of the velvet rope make sure that the 'other' club patrons are suited to the club atmosphere. In order to prep up your clubbing, here are tips and suggestions when going clubbing in Miami.
- Be polite to the doorman (or bouncer). don't ask questions rudely, and don't act as if you're the guest celebrity the club is waiting for;
- Some of the best clubs are full on weekends. And the only way to get into the hippest club during weekends is to arrange for reservations days before. You can ask the hotel concierge to help you out in getting inside your preferred club;
- Be confident if you are lining up outside the door. Sometimes, a little attitude can go a long way in getting a yes;
- Always have the aggressive attitude. if there's a line, then fight (in a good way) to get in front of the line;
- Dress for the night and dress to impress. Sometimes, it's good for the women to show off some skin, but this depends on the culture and upbringing of the person. For men, wearing T-shirts is not recommended unless you have the body and the looks to pull it off. and because this is Miami, it pay to show off and be daring from time to time;
- Sometimes it pays to show off early at the door so that you'll get ahead of the line. if you are looking for a perfect time when the bouncer or the doorman is a bit lenient, then count on the hour between 10 and 11 and;
- Try to bring a partner with you. It's good to still have a date during Friday and Saturday nights when going clubbing.
By doing these tips, it will be easier for you get into your desired club. But there will be nights that you'll end up disappointed. When that happens, don't worry. Fun never stops in Miami and still you are loaded with options. What you can do is to wrap up the night by having a few drinks at the hotel lobby. There are times when hotels hire their own DJs to spin the latest groove to entertain its guests. Some would use these activities on hotel lobbies to start off the night, or to cap off the night. But some used the fun to spend the whole night and not bother about the clubs.